Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Alt Text For "Comment" "Tag" and "Category" gifs

Old Nov 12, 2010, 11:09 PM
jasebishop

4 posts · Nov 2010
Hi Guys,

I attempted to add alt text to the comment, tag and category gifs by two methods

I used the Inspect Element function, which didn't save the alt text, and I tried making another copy of the file, added, the alt text, renamed the original file on my server and then replaced the original files with the "alt text added" ones.

At first, the icons continued to display still without the alt text. Now, however they have disappeared altogether.

Please help

Thanks
Jase Bishop
http://jasebishop.com

Last edited by jasebishop; Nov 12, 2010 at 11:10 PM. Reason: add website address