Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

where can I edit the text in the footer?

Old Jan 12, 2011, 09:31 AM
singldedudetravel

7 posts · Jan 2011
Where is the part that says controlled from - i figured it should be in footer.php (see code below) but I couldn't find the copyright statement and the part that looked like it controls "Powdered by Wordpress & Atahualpa" doesn't seem to be doing what I thought because changing it doens't change that text. I want to add something:

"Copyright © 2011 Some Random Blog - All Rights Reserved
Powered by WordPress & Atahualpa"

I thought it might be this code but it doesn't seem to be. I even tried removing or commenting that part out and it did nothing.

<div class="widget"><div class="widget-title">
<h3><?php _e('Meta','atahualpa'); ?></h3>
</div>
<ul>
<?php wp_register(); ?>
<li><?php wp_loginout(); ?></li>
<li><a href="http://wordpress.org/" title="
<?php _e('Powered by WordPress, state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform.','atahualpa'); ?>">
<?php _e('WordPress','atahualpa'); ?></a></li>
<?php wp_meta(); ?>
</ul>
</div>
Old Jan 12, 2011, 09:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
there is a thread in the gold Forums tutorial explaining how to do this. The Gold Forums are available to any member who has donated at lease $20
Old Jan 26, 2011, 04:40 PM
norma

1 posts · Jan 2011
there is a thread in the gold Forums tutorial explaining how to do this. The Gold Forums are available to any member who has donated at lease $20

I donated the $20.00 but it does not seem to reflect that in my account. Am I doing something wrong??

Any help would be appreciated.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 05:16 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you donated while logged in, it should show right away. If you weren't logged in, send me a pPM with a copy of the pay pal transaction and date and I'll look into it
Old Jan 27, 2011, 10:56 AM
singledudetravel

35 posts · Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
If you donated while logged in, it should show right away. If you weren't logged in, send me a pPM with a copy of the pay pal transaction and date and I'll look into it
I also donated but I'm not sure if it registered.