Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Preview looks different in 3.6

Old Jan 8, 2011, 01:49 PM
padmavg

1 posts · Jan 2011
Sunnyvale,CA
Hi,
Thanks for the bug fix.
I had installed the theme on the latest version of Wordpress, in the theme preview I see a new look of the theme but on the website it the old version. Do i have to do any changes?

Attached is the screenshot of my test website.
Installed atahualpa 3.6 and wordpress 3.0.4

Thanks for your help
-Padma
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	theme-screenshot-1.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	1013  

Last edited by padmavg; Jan 8, 2011 at 02:36 PM.
Old Jan 8, 2011, 08:16 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The preview is different, or actually back to what it was before 3.4.9

Flynn introduced some pre styled options and one was built in. This has caused much confusion because the pre styled settings had code in the CSS inserts. As of 3.6 the settings are back to the classic style. The other settings are still in the 'styles' folder and can be imported by anyone wanting to use them.

REMEMBER not to import them into an existing site since they WILL wipe out any existing settings.

Always do a backup before doing anything major to your site (hmmm, doing a backup before you do something minor is not a bad idea either)