Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Can I suppress the Page Title but allow it to show up in the Menu bar?

Old Dec 17, 2010, 03:42 PM
jstein

95 posts · Sep 2010
I always feel as though the Page Title takes up so much real estate on the page. But when I get rid of it, it also disappears from the menu bar, and the space at the top of the center column is still there.

I'd love to be able to somehow suppress the title, and move everything up, and still have the title show up in the menu bar.

Is this possible? Or is there some reason why this would be undesirable?

Thanks!
Old Dec 18, 2010, 11:48 AM
jstein

95 posts · Sep 2010
Thank you. I have hidden the page name, which I like much better, visually.

Can I now move all the content on the page UP about a half inch to fill the space that has been created?
Old Dec 18, 2010, 09:11 PM
jstein

95 posts · Sep 2010
I'd actually like to do it across the whole site. Here's the URL: www.embodiedawake.com

Thanks again!
Old Dec 19, 2010, 06:46 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There is also a 4px top white border on your pages which will affect that space.
Old Dec 19, 2010, 07:33 AM
jstein

95 posts · Sep 2010
Thank you! Just what I was looking for...
Old Dec 19, 2010, 12:16 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Sorry STB... I just read the first parts of the sentences. Glad this is fixed now.