Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] post titles are doubled with extra characters

Old Dec 9, 2010, 07:49 AM
alnitak

10 posts · Sep 2010
Howdy,

I'm running Atahualpa 3.5.3 and wp 3.03 and I have a slew of plugins, and recently my post titles have repeating phrases and extra quotes and greater than signs in them. The url is watershed-school.org.

Anybody have any ideas?

Pete
Old Dec 9, 2010, 11:10 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Have you tried deactivating plugins to see if any of them are the issue?
Old Dec 10, 2010, 08:36 PM
alnitak

10 posts · Sep 2010
Turns out it was the plugin Front end Editor v. 1.9.2. Problem solved!

Last edited by alnitak; Dec 10, 2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old Dec 10, 2010, 08:43 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
To see if the plugins are the issue you really should deactivate them all and see what happens. Then turn them on one at a time or in small groups. I have had a situation where there were two different plugins that caused issues and doing them one at a time won't find it.