Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Web Hosting for WordPress »

WordPress on Zeus Servers via Namesco

Old Dec 3, 2010, 09:08 AM
MarkS

1 posts · Dec 2010
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Hi everyone

I've been experimenting with lots of different WP themes, and Atahualpa is by far the best imho - keep up the great work guys.

Anyway, we've had some technical issues with running Wordpress on our ISP host (Namesco).

We've solved most of them and I'm happy to help anyone else who is stuck or having issues.

I'm not a techie but will do my best.

So just contact me through the site, or on this thread and I'll help if I can.

Regards

Mark