Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Home NOR any other page links showing up in header hav

Old Dec 2, 2010, 03:30 PM
genuwine4532

37 posts · Sep 2010
I have used this theme countless times, but this time I imported a previous version, and everything is fine except that in the top nav the page links nor category links aren't showing at all on the live site. Not even the HOME page link and no other Page links either. And the categories are not showing up in the top nav either.

My settings in Header Area are

%pages %logo %cats %bar1 %bar2

Please help, can't figure out what is wrong.

NEVER MIND, apparently this is because I set WP Menus, which eliminates all settings in this theme for the page menus.

Last edited by genuwine4532; Dec 2, 2010 at 03:36 PM.