Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Small categories bar glitch

Old Nov 30, 2010, 09:51 PM
IMPACT Bible Study

5 posts · Nov 2010
On my website after viewing the grandchildren categories there is a blank box that is visible when viewing the children categories, I know its a tiny bug, but I would really like to fix it. See picture

Also I want to replace the standard search bar with a Google AdSense bar. I've tried to figure out how to do it by reading forums but I can't comprehend what I read, can someone explain it simply or possibly tell me a plug-in that can do it for me?

Thanks so much for the help.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 11:19 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I do not get the blank box on my PC in Firefox or IE. Can you explain more about what you are looking to do with Google Adsense. There is a Google search bar and there are Google adsense plugins but I am not sure how they relate.
Old Dec 1, 2010, 05:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
in Safari on the mac I see 'What Does The Christian Fish Symbol Mean?'

What browser are you using?
Old Dec 1, 2010, 03:01 PM
IMPACT Bible Study

5 posts · Nov 2010
@lmilesw I want to replace the search bar in the top right with the Google AdSense search bar that will display ads with the search results.

@ juggledad I use IE8

The glitch only happens after I view the grandchild, then stop hovering over the categories bar and then go back to the child category
Old Dec 3, 2010, 02:30 AM
IMPACT Bible Study

5 posts · Nov 2010
I recorded the problem, the video is available here. Thank you so much for your help.
Old Dec 3, 2010, 08:41 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I never noticed that before. I get the same issue in IE8 on my test site. I think I like IE less and less each day.
Old Dec 6, 2010, 02:51 AM
IMPACT Bible Study

5 posts · Nov 2010
is it possible to fix?
and can you tell me how to replace the standard bar with a Google AdSense search bar?
Old Dec 6, 2010, 06:48 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
it looks like you fixed it. What did you do?
Old Dec 6, 2010, 08:27 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Ok, lets go back to basics - what version of Atahualpa and WP?
if you are on 3.5.3 - do you have the menu bugfix's installed? (see New Versions & Updates forum)
Old Dec 9, 2010, 03:48 PM
IMPACT Bible Study

5 posts · Nov 2010
It's not fixed.
I'm using WordPress version 3.0.3 and Atahualpa version 3.4.9