Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

"Auto Draft" appearing as title of published pages

Old Nov 25, 2010, 12:07 PM
hannahvb

2 posts · Nov 2010
I have recently experienced an error with Atahualpa (different versions, as well), in which a new, normally published page is displaying Auto Draft as its title, and I have not for the life of me been able to work out how to fix this. Anyone else had this issue, am I missing something straightforward? If not, I'll send page details/version details (I will have to look things up between various sites so I'm being lazy at the mo).

Thank you!
Old Nov 25, 2010, 01:34 PM
netrdx

8 posts · Nov 2010
To remove the "Auto Draft" you are just required to edit the "Atahualpa Posts options" that you will find in the "Edit Post" if you scroll down a bit. Change the Body title single page and Body title multi post page from Auto draft to your post title
Old Nov 25, 2013, 01:23 PM
champs

1 posts · Nov 2013
I had the same "Auto draft" Problem.

I FINALLY solved it by downloading the latest theme update-- version.

Tom