Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to change the width of menu 2

Old Nov 23, 2010, 06:58 AM
guvenp

10 posts · Oct 2010
Hi guys,

I am a relative newbie and am a little stuck. I can not seem to find how to change the width of my cat menu 2. I only have 3 menus needed but unfortunately the actual nav bar stretches across the entire site and I would like to shorten it to span just the three menus. swimtoslim.com

I am also having difficulty with my polldaddy polls plugin which is not working in my sidebar.

would greatly appreciate some advice on how to fix these problems.

thanks,

guven.
Old Nov 23, 2010, 09:02 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If I understand you correctly adding the following to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts should do what you want. It's just using the selector for the bar and setting the background as transparent and removing the border. I determined the selector using Firebug with Firefox.

HTML Code:
div#menu2 ul.rMenu {
background:transparent !important;
border:none !important;
}