Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Change Width of SideBar

Old Jun 22, 2010, 11:11 AM
multilinesolutions

1 posts · Jun 2010
I have just choosen Atahualpa as my wordpress theme. I have gone through the complete options in Theme Options but I am not getting how to change the width of right side bar of my theme. Please suggest me for the same.
Old Jun 22, 2010, 11:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
look at the settings at ato->Style & configure SIDEBARS