Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Home Page Help

Old Nov 15, 2010, 08:53 AM
phpidiot

2 posts · Nov 2010
I am working on a site for an online magazine. I'm wanting to have pretty much a static homepage, but will automatically update the content through the use of this plug-in/widget http://jameslao.com/2009/12/30/categ...ts-widget-3-0/.
I'm using a couple of these in the inner left & right sidebars, and have adjusted the width of them to take up the width of the center column, when side by side. I would like to have some static content followed by these two sidebars with the widgets.
Now with the width of the sidebars set to take up the entire width of the column, the "Home" title and content is in the center and going vertical between the sidebars.
What do I need to tweak to make this render the way I want it?

Using Atahualpa 3.4.9

Last edited by phpidiot; Nov 15, 2010 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Forgot to include theme name