Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How do I get Sidebars to appaer on Posts page?

Old Apr 6, 2009, 07:59 AM
martinh

3 posts · Apr 2009
I'm new to this and I may be missing something basic; I've tried searching on it but found nothing.

How can I get the sidebars to show on the Posts page?

As it is, it doesn't matter whether I set 'Front page displays' to Posts or a static page with a designated posts page, the sidebars disappear. They are working fine everywhere else and if I change the designated Posts page to something else, then they reappear on the page I first had designated.

Last edited by martinh; Apr 6, 2009 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Old Apr 6, 2009, 02:21 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The sidebars can be turned on/off for all single post pages but not for specific single post pages in case you were trying that
Old Apr 6, 2009, 03:22 PM
martinh

3 posts · Apr 2009
No, I want the sidebars to appear on all pages including the Posts page.

I'm working with the default settings for the theme, is there something I need to do to "turn on" the sidebars specifically n the Posts page?
Old Apr 6, 2009, 05:25 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I would need to see a URL with the error. I just tried and I don't have this issue.
Old Apr 12, 2009, 09:52 AM
martinh

3 posts · Apr 2009
I don't know what was going on

I had this problem with my site on a local pc (Windows XP). I uploaded it to my main server (Windows 2003) and it's working fine.

I haven't had a chance to explore it and probably won't.

Atahualpa is an excellent theme but does far more than I'll ever need as I want a minimalist appearance and something lighter will do that for me.