Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

3.5.4?

Old Nov 1, 2010, 11:16 PM
thetravelchronicle

97 posts · May 2009
I'm about to upgrade three sites to 3.5.3, and would like to be sure I'm not doing it a few days before the next version comes out.
Any estimate for when the next version comes out?
Old Nov 1, 2010, 11:22 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I would say fairly soon. Can't give you an exact date but we are testing now.
Old Nov 2, 2010, 01:09 PM
thetravelchronicle

97 posts · May 2009
Thanks. I'll procrastinate a bit and see what happens.

I don't suppose anyone ever found the time to come up with a fluid rotating header that adjusts both horizontally AND vertically?
Old Dec 6, 2010, 08:37 AM
mdmower

76 posts · Jul 2010
Missouri, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
I would say fairly soon. Can't give you an exact date but we are testing now.
How about just an order of magnitude estimate? Are we looking at another 1-2 weeks, 1-2 months, 6-8 months, 1-2 years? Helps us plan our maintenance cycles.
Old Dec 6, 2010, 09:16 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
as I understand it, WP has added many requirements which are currently being fulfilled. When an update to a theme is submitted, WP then a 'committee' reviews it before putting it up on their site. The process is just taking longer...
Old Dec 6, 2010, 07:35 PM
Kazna

13 posts · Jan 2010
I've been looking forward to the next version for ages. Will it be tested with WP 3.0.2?