Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Styling <h3> tags on pages

Old Oct 23, 2010, 03:38 AM
kazerniel

5 posts · Oct 2010
Hi,

I'm trying to change the font-family of h3 tags, which I use as sub-titles on my pages, but I don't find a proper field in the ATO menu for it. I tried to write

Code:
h3 {
	font-family: Georgia, "Times New Roman", serif !important;
	}
in style.css but it didn't change anything either, even with the !important sign.

Can you help with this? I could of course change the font-family manually at each sub-title, but I want to spare myself from the unnecessary work.

Thanks!
Old Oct 23, 2010, 06:27 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
don't edit style.css, put it in the theme options ATO->Add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts
Old Oct 23, 2010, 06:30 AM
kazerniel

5 posts · Oct 2010
Thanks, I found it