Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

noob problem thumbnails to left of text paragraphs.

Old Oct 17, 2010, 08:39 PM
rhammphoto

1 posts · Oct 2010
Hey folks, this is probably a rookie question but I'm hoping somebody will help me out with some basic instructions. I don't know squat about programming but I'm giving it a try. I'm trying to have thumbnails, or medium sized images align to the left and paragraphs of info to the right. It works fine on the first image and text, but the other don't align properly.
Old Oct 17, 2010, 09:54 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You have to get into floats images and clearing of floats or use a table. Some good resources on floats is this site and also this site.