Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Customize Category Title in Atahualpa theme

Old Oct 15, 2010, 12:02 PM
adventure

15 posts · Oct 2010
How to use this plug-in with Atahualpa ?

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/.../installation/
Under Appearacne -> Theme Editor in the WordPress admin, select "Header" from the list and replace <title><?php bloginfo('name'); wp_title(); ?></title> (or whatever you have in your <title> container) with <title><?php if (function_exists('cat_seo_title_tag')) { cat_seo_title_tag(); } else { if (is_category()) { single_cat_title(); wp_title(); } else { wp_title(); } } ?></title>
Old Oct 15, 2010, 07:58 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I am not sure how you would use this with Atahualpa and wouldn't want to try as it is suggesting editing theme files. This make future upgrades cumbersome as you have to remember all the changes you made.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 10:32 AM
adventure

15 posts · Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
I am not sure how you would use this with Atahualpa and wouldn't want to try as it is suggesting editing theme files. This make future upgrades cumbersome as you have to remember all the changes you made.

Thank you sir,
I'd like to customize Title for Category using this plugin could anyone guide ? Thank you