Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Setting Page Order in Ata 3.4.9 on WP 3.0.1

Old Oct 13, 2010, 02:35 PM
Paul Skolnick

5 posts · Oct 2010
California
I'm trying to set the order of my pages in the Page Menu in Ata 3.4.9 on WP 3.0.1... and I'm not able to do it.

The menu in Ata Theme Options says go to Manage -> Pages -> Click on page title -> Page Order... but I'm unable to find this in either the Ata options or the WP options. I'm guessing the control was moved to some other section in the WP upgrade and the note wasn't upgraded.

Any help?
Old Oct 13, 2010, 02:38 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
dashboard->pages etc
Old Oct 13, 2010, 02:43 PM
Paul Skolnick

5 posts · Oct 2010
California
That option does not allow me to re-order the Pages... so the Ata built-in Page menu will recognize them in the order I intend. Nor is there anything there that says Manage.
Old Oct 13, 2010, 02:56 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
if you edit a page, you will see a section 'page attributes' and an option 'Order'. that is where you put the order.

you could also look for a plugin to help with this
Old Oct 13, 2010, 03:23 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
One such plugin is Simple Page Ordering. You can drag and drop the pages to order them.