Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

FONT STYLE not showing up on Homepage.

Old Oct 11, 2010, 01:30 PM
UnionBreeze

10 posts · Oct 2010
When writing a post I use Italics and Bold, but on the homepage the italics and bold will not show up unless I click READ MORE. Is there a way to change/fix this?
Old Oct 11, 2010, 01:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is teh URL?
What do you have setup at ATO->Configure EXCERPTS->Don't strip these tags?
Old Oct 11, 2010, 01:36 PM
UnionBreeze

10 posts · Oct 2010
http://www.unionbreeze.com

I am using 3.4.9 theme and 3.0.1 WP and I do not think I have changed anything in the main middle section except for the size and name of the font.
Old Oct 11, 2010, 01:52 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
(hint hint)
Quote:
What do you have setup at ATO->Configure EXCERPTS->Don't strip these tags?
Old Oct 11, 2010, 02:01 PM
UnionBreeze

10 posts · Oct 2010
Found it! Thank you, I will mess around with that.