Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Unable to add adsense code to header / banner area

Old Dec 31, 2010, 02:40 AM
forwardmover

1 posts · Dec 2010
USA
I have started using Atahualpa 3.5.3 as I am very impressed with it overall. I first started using Aatahualpa over year ago. Something I wanted to do was to be able to replace the 3 banner photo's, which I did. Now, For some reason, something has changed, and I am not sure how i can explain this; but I will try.

Here is the problem site: http://liberallife.com

Previously, i successfully changed the banner ( ie adding adsense script only) by changing the code in the following area:

Configure Header Area
Choose from 10 header items to arrange a custom header area:

On sites that worked fine, I could fit all of the code below into the CONFIGURE HEAD AREA:

%logo %pages %cats
<!-- To remove the ad altogether, start removing here... -->
<div style="position:absolute;top:20px;right:20px;width :728px;height:90px;">
<!-- Put the ad code BELOW this (and remove the sample text if there is any) -->
%image
<!-- Put the ad code ABOVE this -->
</div>
<!-- End removing the ad here -->

The problem i am having now is that this area will not expand to allow more than

%logo %pages %cats to be fit into this section. Can someone tell me how to change the size of that area, so that i can add the adsense script?

This might not completely solve my problem. However, for starters I would like to make this change, so i can move forward.

Thanks

PJ

Last edited by forwardmover; Dec 31, 2010 at 02:42 AM. Reason: add detail and clarification.
Old Dec 31, 2010, 02:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Try disabling your plugins this is probably a jscript conflict with a plugin.