Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Of multiple similar images on same page, all show on Chrome but two do now show on IE

Old Feb 16, 2015, 10:47 PM
OjoDelPensador

2 posts · Jan 2013
Unhappy Of multiple similar images on same page, all show on Chrome but two do now show on IE

I have used Atahualpa to develop a website, and I have one page that does not show all the images on IE. All images show fine on Chrome. I've searched for ideas and checked CYMK vs RGB as well as computed CSS for these images. I haven't been able to find a difference that would cause this problem. At least, when I pull up the image info in PaintShopPro, the image encoding comes up as RGB 8b/channel, and using 'inspect element', CSS seems to be identical between normal and omitted images.

The website page is at:
http://www.littlehandsbighearts-miss...-officer-bios/

The pictures for GaryS and WendyG do not show on IE11, but the others do show properly. All pics show fine using Chrome.

I would appreciate anyone's help with pointing out what it is about the files or my website design that is causing these two images to behave differently for IE11.

~Bruce
Old Feb 17, 2015, 04:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go look at your image url's
Old Feb 17, 2015, 09:09 AM
OjoDelPensador

2 posts · Jan 2013
Oh my... an extra '/'! Seems like I should have caught that as I was looking at the URLs last night, but I didn't catch that.

I humbly thank you. Suggested donation, juggledad?

~Bruce
Old Feb 17, 2015, 10:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What ever you feel it was worth.