Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Menu Colors (Hover)

Old Jun 14, 2014, 06:12 PM
billybatz9

38 posts · Jan 2013
Menu Colors (Hover)

Okay, so this is my problem...

In the first pic , this is how the dropdown menu is normally...
Click image for larger version

Name:	Correct.png
Views:	1168
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	2566
However, on an active menu item, this is how my dropdown menu looks ...
Click image for larger version

Name:	wrong.png
Views:	1152
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	2567

How do I get the submenu colors of the active tab to look normal like the first image of the inactive tabs?

Thanks guys.
Old Jun 14, 2014, 07:08 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
This will be vague and maybe not help you much if you don't know CSS but you can perhaps use a tool like Firebug to determine the selectors for the active menu items and then write the necessary CSS to make this change.