Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Mobile view plugin

Old Feb 15, 2009, 08:25 PM
joestyer

17 posts · Feb 2009
Falmouth Kentucky
I will describe best I can what I am trying to do. I am using mobileview plugin for www.blackberrysites.com. It works really well except Home is the only thing in Header on Mobile site.
Pages are at the bottom of the mobile site and work fine. I would like to add PAGES to the Header portion next to Home. So people wont have to scroll to bottom.
I see under Menu Bar settings >> Home link in Page Menu Bar is why Home is showing up in my mobile header. I went to Appearance>Editor>Header and see the script is this.

// load postinfo function
include (TEMPLATEPATH . '/functions/bfa_postinfo.php');
// if this is a multi post page, and a "home" link is set for the next/prev navigation on multi post pages,
// figure out if this the blog homepage, and remove the "home" link from the next/prev navigation if true
if ( !is_single() AND !is_page() AND $bfa_ata_home_multi_next_prev != '' ) {
$nav_home_div_on = '<div class="home"><a href="' . get_option('home') . '/">' . $bfa_ata_home_multi_next_prev . '</a></div>';
// for WP 2.5 and newer
if ( function_exists('is_front_page') ) {
// make sure this is the real homepage and not a subsequent page
if (is_front_page() && !is_paged() ) {
$nav_home_add = ""; $nav_home_div = "";
} else {
$nav_home_add = '-home';
$nav_home_div = $nav_home_div_on;
}
}
// for WP 2.3 and older
// make sure this is the real homepage and not a subsequent page
elseif ( is_home() && !is_paged() ) {
$nav_home_add = ""; $nav_home_div = "";
}
else {
$nav_home_add = '-home';
$nav_home_div = $nav_home_div_on;
}
Could I manipulate this so that mobileview will also add pages in the header? Also keep in mind I could be way off base.
This is not a big deal at all time wise and if another mobile plugin is better than view mobile let me know.
Flynn if you want to private message me your paypal email addy I will just donate that way. Just a thought. Thank You
Old Feb 16, 2009, 05:58 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I see all page links in the page menu bar, on all pages, incl. the page "Mobile Sites". Can you provide an URL where the error happens, or explain again? I am not seeing any errors on your site. Or, is this only happening when the site is being viewed on a mobile phone (like the Blackberry) ?
Old Feb 16, 2009, 07:16 AM
joestyer

17 posts · Feb 2009
Falmouth Kentucky
Hi Flynn
Yes it is happening with a BlackBerry and the view on a BlackBerry has the Mobile Version Header of BlackBerry Sites and under that it has a HOME link. If I scroll down to the bottom the PAGES menu is there and all links present as well. I was hoping to add PAGES to the top in the header. So in the Header Space ( Mobile Version ) HOME >> PAGES.
This would result in someone Clicking on PAGES and it would drop them to the bottom of the moible version page where the list of Page links would be.
I may not be able to add PAGES to this location. If this is the case I understand that.
Thank You