Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Changes in style.css will be overwritten // overall colour change

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 18, 2012, 01:37 AM
Joei

1 posts · Oct 2012
Colors Changes in style.css will be overwritten // overall colour change

Hi,

I tried to change the colour scheme of the theme and figured out to replace the colour codes in the css menu in the theme options. But this is rather boring, I would prefer to "find and replace" in the overall css file. But whenever I do this, all changes will be overwritten again

I wasn't able to figure out where the CSS sniplets from the options menu are saved - maybe this would be an option?!?

Another option would be a "colour-scheme" menu item in the options where you can replace the colour...

thx and cheers
Joei