Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Something wrong with the menu style.

Old Feb 8, 2012, 03:30 PM
Per Lund

65 posts · Aug 2009
[SOLVED] Something wrong with the menu style.

In Atahualpa 3.5.1 all is ok, but when I upgrade to 3.7.3, the button for the homepage (Framsida) is not as it should be. look at the screenshot in the link below, that is how it suppose to be, and when I hover it shall be red.

http://regnbuelandet.no/bilder/menu_rbl.jpg

Link to the site with 3.7.3: http://regnbuelandet.no/om/
Old Feb 8, 2012, 05:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
are you using the Atahualpa automatic menu or a wordPress Custom menu.
I looked at your CSS and see you have
HTML Code:
li.page_home a{
background: url(http://regnbuelandet.no/grafikk/meny-1.png) no-repeat scroll center center !important;
font-weight:bold !important;
}
but even in 3.5.1 the menu never put out a class of 'page_home' - might you have modified the code?
Old Feb 9, 2012, 01:22 PM
Per Lund

65 posts · Aug 2009
Quote:
but even in 3.5.1 the menu never put out a class of 'page_home' - might you have modified the code?
Looks like you are right about that, but that was back in 2010, and I have forgot it.

Du you know a way to fix this without edit the code?

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 9, 2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 02:49 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
why not apply the image to all the menu li's instead of using the actual menu id's
Old Feb 9, 2012, 03:05 PM
Per Lund

65 posts · Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
why not apply the image to all the menu li's instead of using the actual menu id's
I could do that with the image I suppose, but I use different colors on each button when hovering, and on the current page.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 03:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
set the image for them all
set a color for the home link on a hover
set a color for hover on the rest using the class for that menu item