Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

exclusive content password protect plugin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 12, 2011, 11:15 AM
Mande

36 posts · Apr 2009
exclusive content password protect plugin

the Exclusive Content Password Protect plugin doesn't work with ATA it seems.
Here is the plugin page
http://www.cliconomics.com/exclusive...sword-protect/

I've installed on http://youronlineprofitexplosion.com...an-15-minutes/

and when you go to get access to the password protected area (use password 'MySecretContent') I get a pop up that says "incorrect password" I'm using ATA 3.6.4

I have installed on LinkedinMagicBullet.com (same password) and it works on that theme. So its something with the theme.

Any ideas on what I need to customize to get the plugin and the ATA theme to work together?

Last edited by Mande; Mar 12, 2011 at 03:14 PM.