Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

Using the Shopp plugin with your Atahualpa site?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 19, 2009, 07:51 AM
Shepherd Jim

301 posts · Feb 2009
Bristol, midcoast Maine USA
Using the Shopp plugin with your Atahualpa site?

I'm just starting to install the Shopp plugin on my test site http://www.shepherdjim.com/ and would love to see it in action on other Atahualpa sites.

And, of course, it'll be helpful to hear of any troubles and tricks anyone wanted to take the time to share with the rest of us.

The e-commerec shopping cart installation at http://www.shepherdjim.com/ is not active so you can feel free to fool around by making "purchases" and such.

Jim

Last edited by Shepherd Jim; Nov 19, 2009 at 07:58 AM.