Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Has anybody gotten Pinterest to work with Atahualpa?

Old Feb 2, 2012, 05:55 PM
jodymace

1 posts · Feb 2012
I'm sorry if this has been discussed. I searched and didn't find it. I'm trying to pin posts onto Pinterest boards. This seems to work fine on many sites built with Wordpress but seems to have problems on sites with the Atahualpa theme. I see one of three symptoms:

1. Pinterest doesn't see any "large" pictures, even though there are pictures in the post.
2. Pinterest sees only the pictures in the sidebar, and not in the post itself.
3. Pinterest sees the pictures in the post, but when I "pin" them, nothing happens except Pinterest's dialogue box gets cleared.

Is anybody familiar with this problem? I've seen it with sites using a variety of levels of Atahualpa. The level I'm using on my site isn't the latest, but I'd gladly update if I learned that the interaction between Atahualpa and Pinterest was working better in the current version.

Thanks,
Jody
Old Jan 14, 2013, 05:00 PM
macgirl

15 posts · Aug 2010
I realize this is a year-old thread, but I, too, have been having issues getting Pinterest Pin It buttons work correctly on any of my Atahualpa sites. So far, my issues seem to be only #3 of the one jodymace mentioned. My Pinterest bookmarklet and other sites' buttons work just fine, so the only common denominator I can find is that these sites are Atahualpa. I'd love any input about this, too.
Old Jan 14, 2013, 05:56 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What have you tried? What Pinterest plugin are you using? Have you tried more than one?