Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in css.php on lines 137 and 138

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 14, 2019, 10:57 PM
aharonium

7 posts · Dec 2013
Bug PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in css.php on lines 137 and 138

I've noticed the following lines showing up in my error log with PHP 7.0+:

Code:
PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /.../wp-content/themes/atahualpa/css.php on line 137
PHP Warning:  A non-numeric value encountered in /.../wp-content/themes/atahualpa/css.php on line 138
I'm using Atahualpa version: 3.7.24.

I searched the forum -- apologies if this is duplicated in any other post. Thank you for all your help over the years.