Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Strange positioning for Digg Digg plugin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 18, 2010, 02:44 AM
gdrayson

7 posts · Jun 2010
Strange positioning for Digg Digg plugin

Dear all,

I have just had a strange occurrence - where a couple of plugins that were working fine, have now decided to position themselves in a different place, as well as the correct place.

The two plugins are: "Like" and "Digg Digg"

You can see the issue here: http://www.fastdebtsolution.co.uk/

I have tried disabling all of the other plugins in case of a conflict, but the same happens when only the two plugins are active. I also have another website with this theme that is having the same issues.

This just seemed to start, without any changes to the site. I have since upgraded to wordpress v3 to see if that fixed the problem, and it didn't.

Any fixes would be appreciated.

Gordon