Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Category Menu not showing in right sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 18, 2014, 06:14 AM
Bubblefunk

5 posts · Oct 2010
Category Menu not showing in right sidebar

Hi there,
I've had a good search through your forums and can't seem to get to the bottom of this problem. I had the category menu showing only on one page: http://www.bubblefunk.com/dj_mix_lou...se_music_blog/ which is how I wanted it, however since a WP / Atahualpa / Plugin update the Category Menu has completely disappeared from this page somewhere during the updates, and now I can't seem to get it back again.

The category menu still shows in appearance-widgets-right sidebar in the main Wordpress dashboard and also Atahualpa Theme Options - Style & Configure Sidebars. Plus I can't see any other plugins or css inserts that maybe interfering with it.

I now also can't seem to figure out how I managed to get the Categories to display on one page only as I did before...

Can you help at all?
Many Thanks,
James.