Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] How to remove whitespace below header (FAQ answer not working)

Old Feb 10, 2013, 01:37 PM
zpinhead

2 posts · Feb 2013
[SOLVED] How to remove whitespace below header (FAQ answer not working)

I can't get the whitespace below the header to go away. I'm new at WordPress but have done websites. I tried the FAQ answer and the CSSs Insert now read:

td#header {
padding-bottom: 0px;
}

But the space is still there. Website home page

I also looked at #imagecontainer and class="header-image-container", and looked for class="clickable" and class="divclick", but couldn't find them via WordPress admin. FTP access is supposedly coming soon, but I don't have it at the moment.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 02:39 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what height did you specify your header image is in the options?
Old Feb 10, 2013, 02:49 PM
zpinhead

2 posts · Feb 2013
It was 150 and the default is 150 and the image was 150, but after reading your comment and the hints in the admin, I reset it to 144, which seems to have solved my problem (as I see lmilesw suggests below).

Thanks!
Old Feb 10, 2013, 02:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Did you try negative margins on any of those elements?