Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Internet Explorer clipping images in Atahualpa 3.4.9

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 9, 2010, 12:43 PM
mattsimpson

15 posts · Jul 2010
Internet Explorer clipping images in Atahualpa 3.4.9

I am running:
  • WordPress 2.9.2 (installed by Fantastico)
  • Atahualpa 3.4.9 (installed within Wordpress add new themes)
  • I have not made any edits to the theme other than uploading images into the folder to display in the header... i.e. this is just a default installation
  • and publishing a page at http://kungfuinsights.com/2010/07/wo...urnament-2010/

The page looks fine using Firefox and even Safari and Atomic Browser on the iPad.

However, when I set my screen resolution to 1280 x 1024 and look at the screen using IE, the images are cropped vertically. I also see this cropping when I resize the IE window when the screen is at my usual resolution of 1920 x 1200.

Firefox, however, seems to retain the set width of the content and displays a horizontal scroll bar when the size of the browser window isn't wide enough to display all the content.

Is there anything I can do to fix this for the IE experience?

Thanks for an awesome theme :-) I've been a fan for quite a while. But this is the first time I've really adopted the theme and started to work with it.

Last edited by mattsimpson; Jul 9, 2010 at 12:45 PM.