Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Eliminate or Replace RSS & Atom links with FeedBurner

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 12, 2009, 06:45 PM
sasajakov

8 posts · Sep 2009
Eliminate or Replace RSS & Atom links with FeedBurner

I was curious how crawlers see my blog so I used Lynx Viewer. On the top of text view obtained I saw RSS and Atom feed links that otherwise do not appear on my blog. I opened source view and realized that those links do appear in the script as link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml"...

I use FeedBurner for my RSS subscribers and I would like to replace these two links with FeedBurner ones or at least to eliminate them. However, I have no clue where to find option that controls this setting. I am aware that it may even be a WordPress setting rather than Atahualpa. If someone has an idea, please let me know. Thanks.

If you want to look at the source yourself, please load any page from Pyramid Investing blog.