Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

[SOLVED] How to replace newer RSS & Comments buttons with colored version buttons?

Old Nov 9, 2009, 12:34 PM
ireneeng

18 posts · Oct 2009
new york
Send a message via Skype™ to ireneeng
Hi .. I knew this is a repeat request, I did search in the forum but without success since I don't know exactly what to use to search. If any one has the link to the solution pls do post it here. I searched under 'replace RSS & Comments buttons' and 'colored buttons'

Thanks
Old Nov 9, 2009, 03:26 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
this has been answered a couple times. Did you search the forums?
Old Nov 10, 2009, 04:02 PM
GOWeb2point0

14 posts · Nov 2009
Juggledad, your response of have you searched the forum is not that helpful...I see that at three people are looking for the answer to this question and we have all searched the forum...do you know where the answer is?

Thanks
Old Nov 10, 2009, 06:14 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Seriously, none of you found the thread on the first page of the 'RSS, Feeds & Subscribing' forum?

Too many people on this forum expect that they should get an answer as soon as they ask a question and they have never donated to eithor Flynn - the theme author - or myself - not associated with Flynn, just somebody that knows how to figure things out.

I've started to try and nudge people to do a little digging to find an answer. If you want me to hand you an answer then send me a donation an a request for some help. My time is worth something don't you think?

so nudge, nudge, look at the threads on teh forum and read a couple, maybe you will learn something...like the answer to your question.
Old Nov 12, 2009, 04:27 PM
GOWeb2point0

14 posts · Nov 2009
Seriously, Juggledad, I would be happy to give you a donation for a helpul answer...ffs, why don't you put a link to the thread instead of just telling people to look for it...we are not idiots and have searched the forum...so far, I've spend about an hour trying to find a simple answer and all I get is a "search the forum."

Your current answer of in thread 13 means what exactly...they are not numbered...

To expect people to donate first is a little bold I would suggest...as per your signature...
Old Nov 12, 2009, 07:56 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
I'm trying to live by the expression 'give a person the answer and they will be back tomorrow looking for anther one, teach them how to find the answer and you will be helping educate them forever'

Do a forum search with 'Feed Icons grey' or you can go to the RSS, Feeds & Subscribing forum, look at the first page and count 13 threads down and it will lead you to the answer.

UPDATE Dec 4 - see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...eed+Icons+grey for directions

Last edited by juggledad; Dec 4, 2009 at 05:24 AM.