Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] "Atahualpa Theme Options" not working!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 23, 2011, 08:29 PM
Jennie

3 posts · Aug 2011
Unhappy [SOLVED] "Atahualpa Theme Options" not working!

New to the forum here, need some help please!!

I am using Atahualpa 3.6.4. I would love to update to 3.6.7, but am hesitant to do so as my current version is not in a working state, and I don't want to lose all my customizations. I am not sure when things stopped working (maybe at my last update?), as it has been a while since I've used the "Atahualpa Theme Options" menu option. Recently, however, I went to make a modification and found that the usual boxes of code are now replaced by a grey button that says "Reset ALL theme options" with a big warning about losing everything. This grey button shows up for every Atahualpa Theme Option that I click, such as "Add a favicon" or "Style & edit FOOTER". I don't want to click this grey button and lose all my tailorings!

My question is, how can I fix this?

Here is my site: http://www.gracechapelsomd.org

It's a Wordpress "blog", yes, tailored down to act like a static web site. (I love Atahualpa!) My website seems to be fully functional. Other controls on my blog seem to be unaffected; for example, I can edit Pages on my WordPress blog, edit the contents of my Atahaulpa widgets, etc.

I have WordPress 3.2.1 installed. Apparently I cannot update because "You cannot update because WordPress 3.2.1 requires PHP version 5.2.4 or higher. You are running version 4.4.9."

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

Jennie

Last edited by Jennie; Aug 23, 2011 at 08:32 PM.