Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Splash Page for 3.4.6

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 21, 2010, 06:51 PM
John

14 posts · Dec 2008
Splash Page for 3.4.6

Greetings,
I've been given the task of creating a splash page with the atahualpa theme (I know, I know, WHY a splash page!) Nonetheless, I found a previous thread with very explicit instructions on how to do this with several earlier versions. The instructions got somewhat confusing as the theme's php files needing edits for inclusion of a splash page had been updated over the course of the thread http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...ght=splashpage. Any possibility of providing a set of instructions for the current theme version, or an amended set of instructions that reflects the current version.

Thanks Flynn and others.
It's great to be using this theme once again.