Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

page/post format option not appearing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3, 2011, 01:57 PM
gnosis

173 posts · May 2010
page/post format option not appearing

Manually upgraded to 3.1 today and some features appearing such as admin bar, but page/post format option not appearing.

Here is the functionality I am referring to:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Post_Formats

So tested on dev server with no plugins and default template and still does not appear.

Ends up Atahualpa doe snot support.