Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Atahualpa 3.6.4 and PHP 5.3.5 --> Stream bfa:// cannot be opened (PHP 5.2.17 works)

Old May 3, 2011, 07:15 AM
Jan

1 posts · Sep 2010
Germany
Hi around,

I just struggeled about a Problem with my Atahualpa Installation after my webhoster (http://webhostone.de) updated their PHP installation.

With PHP 5.2.17 everything worked fine (and also works fine if I switch back to this depricated PHP release).

With the current PHP 5.3.5 I get a blank header, body and footer, when I switch display_errors ON I get these error messages:

Code:
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'bfa://configure_header' for inclusion (include_path='/home/www/wkb/wp-content/plugins/tpc-memory-usage/library:.:/usr/share/php') in /home/www/wkb/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/header.php on line 39

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'bfa://content_above_loop' for inclusion (include_path='/home/www/wkb/wp-content/plugins/tpc-memory-usage/library:.:/usr/share/php') in /home/www/wkb/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/index.php on line 11

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'bfa://content_inside_loop' for inclusion (include_path='/home/www/wkb/wp-content/plugins/tpc-memory-usage/library:.:/usr/share/php') in /home/www/wkb/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/index.php on line 15

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'bfa://content_below_loop' for inclusion (include_path='/home/www/wkb/wp-content/plugins/tpc-memory-usage/library:.:/usr/share/php') in /home/www/wkb/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/index.php on line 19

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'bfa://footer_style_content' for inclusion (include_path='/home/www/wkb/wp-content/plugins/tpc-memory-usage/library:.:/usr/share/php') in /home/www/wkb/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/footer.php on line 98

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'bfa://html_inserts_body_bottom' for inclusion (include_path='/home/www/wkb/wp-content/plugins/tpc-memory-usage/library:.:/usr/share/php') in /home/www/wkb/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/footer.php on line 120
This seems to be the same syptom like the diskussed Suhosin issue, but the Suhosin extension is not installed.

I compared the output of phpinfo() of both releases but detected nothing suspicious, for reference I attach the PHP configuration as an PDF.

Has anybody a running atahualpa 3.6.x with PHP 5.3.5? Mayby you could post the output of phpinfo() of your installation?

Or any idea where to search next?

Thanks
Jan
Attached Files
File Type: pdf non-working config.pdf (142.4 KB, 8849 views)