Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Video code not working in new version 3.53

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 3, 2010, 04:11 PM
stevecahill

3 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] Video code not working in new version 3.53

I have used video embed codes in previous version of Atahualpa 3.46 with no issues. Showing video on the home page. Same code in the new version 3.53 does not display the video on the front page just a level down from that. Both versions running under WP 3.0.1

One Plug-in running: JW Player Plugin for WordPress

CODE:
[jwplayer config="myplayer" file='http://www.websitename.com/wp/videos/video.flv' image='http://www.websitename.com/stories/wp/wp-content/themes/atahualpa353/images/header/cath1.jpg']

Not sure what I am doing incorrectly, and I want to use the new version!

Regards
Steve