Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Conflict with Popularity Contest (fatal error)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 2, 2009, 10:34 AM
David Latapie

6 posts · Nov 2009
Unhappy [SOLVED] Conflict with Popularity Contest (fatal error)

Hello.

Somewhat related, I guess:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkusM.
I tried "Polyglot" for a two-language blog and "Popularity Contest" for ranking the most viewed article. But last one didn't work as expected.
Both plugins are de-activated.

Atahualpa theme is version 3.4.4 with WordPress 2.8.5.

"Popularity Contest" created a fatal error.

I then changed for another theme (jQ from Devolux.org) and everything went OK. So, I guess there is a conflict between Popularity Contest and Atahualpa. And since we are talking of fatal error, it looks serious to me.

Thanks for input.