Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Positioning the Logo to overlap the header image

Old Dec 2, 2010, 03:42 PM
sstasio

2 posts · Dec 2010
Hi,

Is there a way to use the theme tools to position the Logo to overlap the header image by about 40px?

We are trying to convert our .net site to wordpress and we would like to match the layout as closely as possible. Here is a link to the home page for reference. http://sfrecpark.org

Thanks,

Sean
Old Dec 2, 2010, 04:41 PM
sstasio

2 posts · Dec 2010
I found and followed the tutorial here:
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=2729
However, I'm now having trouble w/ the header image...it wants to float to the top. How can I set a top margin w/ the theme tools? Do I need to find the php file?
Old Dec 2, 2010, 07:23 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the link in your first post doesn't point to a Atahualpa site???