Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to change h1 in posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 27, 2010, 02:58 PM
johnharvard

2 posts · Mar 2010
How to change h1 in posts

I'm trying to change the h1 style for all of my posts. In "ATO->Style POSTS and PAGES->HEADLINE Box" I added

color:#676767; font-size:21px; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:23px;

This had no effect. Clearly the wrong place, but where?
Thanks,
John