Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

cant get fancybox to work in the newer versions of Atahualpa

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 5, 2010, 10:52 PM
brandon

1 posts · Jan 2010
Unhappy cant get fancybox to work in the newer versions of Atahualpa

just wandered why fancybox or like viewers wont work??? Is it me all is everyone having the same problem. Also if i install advanced fancybox the read more tags all expand...
From a Clueless no-programmer