Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Block width

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 17, 2021, 10:51 PM
extremecarver

126 posts · Jul 2009
Block width

I know the block width is related to the theme. And somehow this resolves to 540 pixels for me - which is way too narrow.

How can I change the block width to 90%
(this is the width of the text inside the editor, I think it applies to both tinymce aka classic editor and the gutenberg editor).

I created a theme and was able to change the margin left hand side - but not the actual width.

add_filter( 'admin_footer', 'fulleditorwidth', 99 );
function fulleditorwidth() {
echo '<style> #content_ifr { display: block; margin-left: 3px; margin-right: 3px; width: 1900px !important; max-width:none !important;}</style>';
}