Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Blog title still showing even though I selected "No" to Show Blog title

Old Jun 18, 2009, 05:45 PM
PrettyChicky

8 posts · Jun 2009
Hey...

I added the title of my blog to my settings page because a reader told me that my blog was showing "title unknown" in her RSS reader.

When I add the title and on the Header page and select "No" for "Show blog title?," the title still shows through my header image.

How can I make it not show?

www.prettychicky.com
Old Jun 18, 2009, 07:36 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Did you set the option ATO->Header->Show Blog Title
or the option ATO-> Header Image ->Overlay Blog TITLE over Header Image(s)?

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 18, 2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old Jun 18, 2009, 07:43 PM
PrettyChicky

8 posts · Jun 2009
Thank you!!! I HAD NOT set the options in the Header Image section, just in the header section. Ur on my donation lists as soon as I'm able! Thanks again!