Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Newbie: How to remove the bars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 17, 2010, 05:54 AM
torontocranks

1 posts · Jul 2010
Newbie: How to remove the bars.

I have two gray bars, I am not sure if they originate in the header or in the centre. Regardless, I cannot find where to change or delete them. I have set the settings for bar1% and bar2% to white thinking that they be the culprits but no luck.

The bars appear underneath the header image and span the width of the screen.

You can see them here
http://www.torontocranks.com

Last edited by torontocranks; Jul 17, 2010 at 05:57 AM.