Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Remove title in Category Page

Old Jul 28, 2009, 11:19 PM
tommy35

1 posts · Jul 2009
Hi, I have been looking all over but I can not seem to find the answer to this one. I created a category page and now on that page on the top I get a header text that reads

Archive for the ‘News’ Category

Please help me figure out how to get rid of this page title.

Thank you!
Old Aug 4, 2009, 03:57 PM
grasshopper6

1 posts · Aug 2009
Can't take credit for finding this one, it was my co-worker. Frustratingly simple answer to a simple problem:

In your theme directory, it's in "archive.php". The specific line (in mine) looks like:

<h2 class="pagetitle">Archive for the ‘<?php single_cat_title(); ?>’ Category</h2>
Old Aug 22, 2010, 06:37 PM
stjohn

14 posts · Aug 2010
Hi, Im having this very same issue, although I can't find archive.php. possibly due to a newer version of Atahualpa? any ideas where i could fix this issue, please and thanks?

example of my problem:
http://laurakilty.ie/news/?cat=3