Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

Mystery URL and WordPress structure

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 8, 2011, 11:18 PM
thetravelchronicle

97 posts · May 2009
Mystery URL and WordPress structure

One of my pages shows up as itself, but the same page also shows up with "/comment-page-1" appended to the end of the url.

Nothing with that title shows up in the Admin interface, as a comment or anything else, nor have I been able to find a post or page with that name by searching or scrolling through the database.

One, I would like to eliminate the duplication, but two, I'd like to use this to better understand the structure and interrelation of WordPress and ATO.

Can anyone suggest where this directory/file resides so that I can get rid of it?

http://www.kenyatravelchronicle.com/travel-photography/

http://www.kenyatravelchronicle.com/...omment-page-1/